Struggling with pain or a sore back then book an online appointment. Movement based rehab allows for remote appointments to help you get moving again.
- Full history review
- Gait analysis (from a video of you walking) which allows us to understand your movement preferences and avoidance strategies
- Movement assesment during the session
- Guided personalised movement rehabilitation in session
- Personal home exercise programme
Get in touch to find out more or to book your online appointment.
Sports Therapy York Client Feedback - S Travis, York
"I visited Shaun with a painful wrist and all the signs of Carpal Tunnel (which Shaun quickly ruled out). I'd had pain for several months and it was
disrupting my daily activities. I'm delighted to say that having followed his exercises daily (sent by video) I'm totally pain free. I'm so happy, thank you!
Sports Therapy York Client Feedback - Mrs S Crossley, York
"Shaun really knows his stuff. After thinking I was going to have to cancel a holiday to Florence because of a really
painful knee, I ended up climbing the 464 steps of the Duomo two weeks after a succesful treatment with Shaun and doing the exercises given. I'm very glad it was Shaun I went to for
Some of the problems that I help clients with:
- Back pain
- Neck pain
- Knee injuries
- Whiplash and headaches
- Shoulder pain e.g frozen shoulder and rotator cuff problems
- Ankle sprains and running injuries
- Sports injuries
To find out more or to book an appointment call sports and injury therapist Shaun on 07956