Do any of these sound like your problems?
- struggling with long term back pain but you don’t know why
- pain that comes back every few months, for example neck pain and stiffness, but you don’t know why
- struggles with everyday activities from pain and movement problems
- your body holds you back when you try and take your sport to the next level
- running injuries keep coming back or you sort out one issue and pain or injury appears elsewhere in your body
If the answer is yes, then these are the types of problems that I deal with and help clients get to the bottom of.
I work with people from all aspects of life with a wide variety of goals. Where hurts is not necessarily the cause of the problem, merely a symptom of the problem. My aim is to identify what is the root cause of the problem and then get you back to doing what most matters to you, whatever your goals happen to be.
I help people with general aches and pains - through to complex chronic pain conditions and rehabilitation after surgery.
Amongst others, I can help with these and many more conditions.